Hello, I’m Jack Keifer and I’m running for Potter County Commissioner.
Well, okay, why should I vote for you Jack? Here’s a few reasons:
* I’m a US Air Force Veteran – I will ensure that our veterans, police,
volunteer and emergency 1st responders are well represented in Harrisburg!
* 7 + Years hands on County experience
* Actively Serving Councilman (Coudersport Boro) Appointed 2019, elected
* Fiscally Resposible – Keeping taxes down with more efficient use of technology and by taking advantage of the millions of dollars available via govt. grants.
* 30 combined years of leadership in both business and education
* Pro: Keep the government the heck out of our business and personal lives
* I’m pro 2nd Amendment
* Government should be inclusive not exclusive!
As a veteran myself I understand the importance of making sure our veterans can get the benefits they earned without having to get caught up in all the red tape.
As Councilman I have come to appreciate that grant funding is critical to serving our communities well. As chair of the Streets & Utilities committee spearheading the Ross Glenn Storm water project which qualified for a state grant this year.
Because of my first-hand experience with the County, I have come to understand County operations from a fundemental level. I understand the dynamics of how each department functions to best serve the public.
This is not something one can grasp overnight, which is why it’s important to elect a qualified candidate, and I am that candidate.
And 1 more thing, let’s talk our local economy. The first thing most young people do after graduation is bolt out of town to seek opportunities. Can ya blame ’em? Promoting tourism is all well and good, but we need to look further than that if we want to curb this out-migration.
How about we offer tax incentives to attract businesses and manufacturing to set up shop right here in Potter County? We need to create win-win scenerios to give business a reason to say to themselves, “Hey coming to Potter County just makes good business sense.”
I believe that boosting the local economy and attracting new jobs are the key to making Potter County an even greater place to live and relocate to.
Let’s give our young people a reason to stay!, not a reason to leave.
We the people demand results not excuses! Local elections have the most direct effect on our daily lives.
Please vote JACK KEIFER for Potter County Commissioner. Thank You!
Visit my new facebook page
Paid for by the candidate