PennDOT Elk County Maintenance work schedule for the week of May 01-May 05, 2023
Ridgway, PA – The Pennsylvania Department of Transportation Elk County Maintenance announces the following work schedule for the week of May 01 through May 05, 2023,
weather permitting. Motorists should travel with extra caution in these and all work areas. Motorists should be aware that due to the nature of highway maintenance and emergency work, crews could be working on any highway at any time of the day or night.
Elk County 0280
● State Route: 4003 (Long Level, Johnsonburg)
● State Route: 1006 (Wilcox)
● State Route: Various Routes County wide
● State Route: 1003 (Washington St., St. Marys)
● State Route: 1008 (West Creek Rd., St. Marys)
● State Route: 2004 (Quehanna Hwy.)
● State Route: 3001 (Belltown)
● State Route: 120 (Mohan Run Area)
PennDOT encourages drivers to “Know before they go” and to check conditions on more than 40,000 roadway miles by visiting www.511PA.com.511PA is free, available 24 hours a day, and provides traffic delay warnings, weather forecasts, traffic speed information, and access to more than 1,000 traffic cameras.
511PA is also available through a smartphone application for iPhone and Android devices, by calling 5-1-1, or by following regional Twitter alerts accessible on the 511PA website.