Liberty Township, McKean County, 12-9-2022 Meeting
Route 155 Building
December 9, 2022
The regular meeting of the Liberty Township Supervisors was called to order at 8:30 AM by Chairman, Dick Brown. Supervisor Fred Ernst, Supervisor Neil Shepard, David Culver and Secretary Cindy Speeth were present.
1. 25 ambulance calls for Liberty Township.
2. 16 fire calls for Liberty Township.
3. Secretary’s Report for November 10, 2022 was presented and unanimously accepted on a motion by Supervisor Ernst and a second by Supervisor Shepard.
4. Treasurer’s Report for the month of December, 2022 was presented and unanimously accepted on a motion by Supervisor Shepard and a second by Supervisor Ernst. Chairman Brown stated that in the General Fund there were bills paid in the amount of $9,891.61, revenues received in the amount of $2807.02 and a balance of $113,962.81. There was a balance of American Relief Funds in the amount of $8,682.26 and $250.35. In the State Fund there were bills paid in the amount of $6433.19, revenues received in the amount of $-0- and a balance of $74,755.55. In the Sewer Fund there were bills paid in the amount of $0, revenues received of $0 and a balance of $1434.64.
1. Penndot newsletter was presented.
2. PSATS newsletter was presented along with the annual dues letter. On a motion by Supervisor Shepard and a second by Supervisor Ernst it was unanimously agreed to pay the invoice in the amount of $540 for 2023
3. Chairman Brown presented a letter from Seneca Resources RE: proposed drilling of gas well in Norwich Township – info only
4. Planning Commission letter dated December 5, 2022 regarding the Causer to Causer transaction. Copy for information only.
All correspondence was made available to the public.
1. Certificate of Millage for the Assessment Office was signed by the Supervisors
As no further business was brought before the Board, the meeting was unanimously adjourned at 8:43 a.m. on a motion by Supervisor Ernst and a second by Supervisor Shepard.