A Household Hazardous and Electronic Waste Collection Day will be held on Saturday, September 16, 2023. The event will be held from 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM on Memorial Drive, Duke Center, PA Pre-registration is required for this event. To register:
- Visit nobleenviro.com or call 412-567-6566
- On the event listing, choose the September 16th McKean County event.
- Follow the steps to register and reserve your time slot.
- Pay per pound with payment is due the day of the event after all your items are accounted for and weighed
ACCEPTED CHEMICALS: Paint/workshop products, automotive products, cleaning products, lawn & garden products, pesticides, every type of battery, every type of light bulb/tube, flammables, & pool chemicals, mostly any chemical you find under your sink or in your garage.
ACCEPTED ELECTRONICS/FREON: TVs, computers, printers, phones, window AC units, dehumidifiers, mini fridges, microwaves, laptops, gaming devices, & any other electronic device with a cord, screen or circuit board.
This is a pay per pound event with the following rates:
- Freon – $0.37 / lb.
- Television & Monitors – $0.70/lb.
- All other Electronics – $0.48/lb.
- Paint & Stains – $0.85 lb.
- Bulbs & Batteries – $0.95/lb.
- Chemicals – $1.15/lb.
- Propane Cylinders (all sizes) – $7.50/lb.
For additional information contact the McKean County Conservation District at 814-887-4001. Please note there is limited space and time slots for this event that are filled on a first registered, first served basis. Please arrive no more than 10 minutes before your appointment time to avoid traffic congestion.